Copyright: © 2012 Amy Reitzel. All rights reserved; including the right to reproduce this pattern or any part thereof. No part may be reproduced for commercial use or resale in any manner.
Skill Level: Beginner
Materials Needed To Complete Pattern…
Ruler(s) &/or Template(s):
- Lil’ Twister Pinwheel Quilt Template (5″ Squares) (Affiliate Link to Amazon)
Table Runner… 18 1/2″ x 42 1/2″
Placemats… 15 1/2″ x 18 1/2″
- 33 – 5” squares for table runner
- 24 – 5” squares for placemats (6 each for 4 placemats)
- 1 1/2 yard block border fabric
- 1 1/2 yard outer border fabric
- 2 yards backing fabric
- 3/4 yard binding fabric
- List of tools and materials, including fabric yardage, needed to complete pattern.
- Cutting instructions.
- Block requirements and layout chart.
- Step by step instructions on block and quilt top construction.
Have a picture of a project you’ve finished with this pattern? Send me a picture, your name and anything you want to say about the pattern to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your work could be showcased here!