Copyright: © 2011 Amy Reitzel. All rights reserved; including the right to reproduce this pattern or any part thereof. No part may be reproduced for commercial use or resale in any manner.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Materials Needed To Complete Pattern…
Ruler(s) &/or Template(s):
- Lil’ Twister Pinwheel Quilt Template (5″ Squares) (Affiliate Link to Amazon)
Wall Hanging… 26″ x 29″
- 30 – 5” squares – Can be cut from your stash, charm packs, or cut from 3/4 yard of assorted fabrics
- Block border fabric — 1/2 yard
- Inner border fabric — 1/4 yard
- Outer border fabric — 5/8 yard
- Binding — 3/8 yard
Throw… 69″ x 78″
- 270 – 5” squares — Can be cut from your stash, charm packs, or cut them from 5 yards of assorted fabrics
- Block border fabric — 3 1/4 yards
- Outer border fabric — 2 1/3 yards
Queen… 87″ x 99″
- 480 – 5” squares — Can be cut from your stash, charm packs, or cut from 8 1/2 – 9 yards of assorted fabrics
- Block border fabric — 5 1/2 yards
- Outer border and binding — 3 yards
- List of tools and materials, including fabric yardage, needed to complete pattern.
- Cutting instructions.
- Block requirements and layout chart.
- Step by step instructions on block and quilt top construction.
Have a picture of a project you’ve finished with this pattern? Send me a picture, your name and anything you want to say about the pattern to email@example.com. Your work could be showcased here!