Copyright: © 2011 Amy Reitzel. All rights reserved; including the right to reproduce this pattern or any part thereof. No part may be reproduced for commercial use or resale in any manner.
Skill Level: Beginner
Materials Needed To Complete Pattern…
Ruler(s) &/or Template(s):
- No special ruler needed
Throw… 54 3/4″ x 73 1/2″
- 108 – 5” squares – Can be cut from your stash, charm packs, or cut from 3/4 yard of assorted fabrics
- Setting triangles — 1 yard
- Outer Border — 1 1/2 yards
- Backing — 3 3/4 yards
- Binding — 5/8 yard
- List of tools and materials, including fabric yardage, needed to complete pattern.
- Cutting instructions.
- Block requirements and layout chart.
- Step by step instructions on block and quilt top construction.
Have a picture of a project you’ve finished with this pattern? Send me a picture, your name and anything you want to say about the pattern to email@example.com. Your work could be showcased here!